iPhone Unlocking Instructions
Once you have received the “activated” or “unlocked” message, please follow these instructions carefully.
- Install latest version of iTunes
- Make sure phone is updated to the latest official version from iTunes
- Connect phone to iTunes with not accepted (not valid) SIM card
- Wait until iTunes detects phone
- Now disconnect phone and reconnect after 10 seconds
- Phone is Unlocked
- Insert a non accepted SIM card
- Connect phone to iTunes
- Perform a back-up (if necessary) then restore
- iTunes will display “Your Phone is Unlocked” (This message may not always appear)
NOTE : This is the only “lifetime” unlock solution for Apple iPhone as the IMEI is registered as “Unlocked” in Apple database. Your phone will always be unlocked even after each new update of your phone firmware !
I received the message “activated” or “unlocked” but when I plug it into iTunes, nothing happens.
– Try connecting to iTunes, perform a back up then restore.
Phone is Jailbroken and will not allow me to do a restore
– You must put your iPhone into whats call “DFU mode”.
– Open iTunes and connect the iPhone to your PC/Mac.
– Press and hold the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time.
– After exactly 10 seconds release the Sleep/Wake button. Continue holding the home button until you iTunes pops up a message telling you that it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode. Now you can do a restore on your iPhone.
* Note: It may take a few attempts to get your iPhone into DFU mode. Generally, I hold down both buttons then release the Home button just before I think the Apple logo would appear. If you are still holding both buttons down and you see the Apple logo you are holding them down for too long!
Sprint iPhone not Unlocking
– Put unaccepted sim restore unit with 5.1.1 wait untill unit restart fully now you may see phone successfully unlocked